Kamis, 22 September 2011

...Remember My Words...

Another day,
Another line.
You choose him,time after time.
 

I'll write yet another
poem about why I'm sad.
I'm so sick of it all,
I miss feeling glad.



    I'm tired of writing,
    these poems that never put me at ease.
    If someone knows the way out of this heartache,
    Don't hesistate to tell me, please.


    People say "You'll be okay",
    And smile right at you.
    And your thinking," Yeah right,
    you don't know what I'm going through".


    Do you know what it's like to feel,
    like you'll never feel happy?
    Or what it's like to feel like you have to scratch your eyes out,
    Just so you couldn't see?.


    Even as I write these words,
    my breath is filled with sighs.
    Because they remind me of you,
    so I slowly begin to cry.


    It's not fair,
    this feeling that's left me bare.
    It's not fair that I'm still missing you,
    and you don't even care.


    You made that obvious,
    when you let my world turn dark.
    I stare lifelessy at everyone,
    On my heart, you left a mark.


    My poem is done,
    my feelings have been told.
    I hope you remember my words,
    Til' the day you are grey and old...


    by PrayForMe








Artikel Terkait