Kamis, 22 September 2011

Crying In A Corner.

 Sitting here starring at a wall,
   Waiting for the day that you call,
   I want to talk to you,
   Let alone be with you,
   Sitting here in a corner can't you see,
   All these tears aren't good for me

   I would give up everything,
   All of my dreams and my friends,
   I would just enjoy being around you,

 Not just for love,
 I may love you,
 And I know it isn't in return,
 Now I'm crying here,
 My heart starts to burn.

 Roaring in flames,
 Holes and knots in my heart,
 Talking about broken hearts are menial,
 For mine is a ball of strings.

 These lies,
 Cripple my heart,
 These lies,
 Stop me from feeling,
 These lies,
 Completely break me.


 I was told to be happy,
 I cannot with myself,
 All alone,
 My heart is turning to stone,
 The marrow in my bones settle,
 All of it is going down through the phone,
 What the fuck is up with this world,
 My world...


 My world of death,
 All my friends and loved in a room,
 They start to fall one by one,
 What has my life become?
 Holding a guitar tempted to strum,
 To the beat my heart refuses to give,
 But to turn the rest of me.


 My heart and feelings no longer function,
 It's all just one conjunction of lies and threats.
 I want you and no-one else,
 This is when I cling to myself,
 But I have nothing to cling to...


 "Quinton,
 Are you crying?"


    by Heartless1903









Artikel Terkait