Kamis, 22 September 2011

Black Storm

 I know, it hurts
 the storm has come and gone
 leaving you and I
 broken in ruins but this cant be where i die

  I needed someone that protected me from my self
 and you never could
 and so i move on from this place
 with a heavy heart all alone

The memories held me down for so long
 because i couldn't just let go of you
 and it still hurts
 but i know now what i must do to survive this place

There is nothing left
 and i desperately rebuild my life
 from the broken pieces
 you left of my heart on the floor

Time is no friend as he burns the wound shut
 and the tears they flow like blood from a cut
 But i need to be strong with one foot after another
 i just have to move on

Because you’ve left me to rot all alone.


    by CrimsonRain








Artikel Terkait